Wednesday, July 24, 2013

First day in a while

Well today is the first day in a while I have no clue what to do really. I thought of going geocaching, still might but this is the first time I don't have to find a ride or try and busk some money or go around to different services to get things I need or scout places to sleep for the next night. It feels really weird. Anyway i guess some of my messaging on my blog needs updated and is giving script errors. Right now not to much I can do till I get access to a computer that isn't a phone but until then I guess try leaving comments in the actual articles like this one or on the Facebook page itself http://www.facebook.com/hitchingstiks . I will get to it as soon as I get the chance. Well laters all and chat with ya soon
Stiks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

Comments

Visitor map

Locations of Site Visitors