Sunday, January 18, 2015

On road in seattle

well i am back on the road again. in seattle at the current mainly cause of waiting work (trim) but man i really needed out of the waste. dealing with estate probate is something i never want to do again next time just let it all go natural through. any way here in seattle it seems dead. quick update on how all this got here since it has been a bit.

Started off back in 2013 Was losing my mind living with my dad (off of more like it since work was hard to find) so i hit the road hitching across country in effort to find a place to get back on my feet. Well during all this i ended up geting the offer i wanted, just had to go to seattle area. got there and was starting the work of setting it all up when my Dads health declined fast (was declining but he was hiding it from me while i was traveling) so i ended up going back there to resume helping him with the intent of returning when he got better. well he never really got better, caught pneumonia recovered from that and then had a stroke that knocked him down for good. May 19 2014 as i was getting ready to hitch to my daughters birthday on the 22nd the old man passed. Well he had a will that left everything to me (including executor of estate) and no lawyer in control of this (don't do this people please) has been a hassle since. Well not having work and most the money being eaten by the funeral (all of it) that left me my fall back of Busking, this does not pay the bills in fort wayne indiana i assure you, so eventually lights and gas cut off. well the guy down the street from the house wanted to under-price by the house by an unacceptable level and offer me 5k (started off 10k that i might have accepted) on a 56k house. since i wouldn't sell and city code requires all utilities for a residence he decided to use that to basically boot me from my own place. had the law and city code come one day and basically tell e i couldn't stay there but could only be there between 8am and technically 8pm though the code guy said for sure by 6pm and if i violated that the house would have a condemned sign placed upon it and any occupancy charged with trespass. so that made it where my only option would be live on streets. so for the last 3-5 months (stopped keeping track after week 1) that has been my home, the streets of Fort Wayne.well the work offer is still here in seattle and i figure i have been stuck long enough (sept. 2013 - jan 2015) and it was time to get back out here. Luckily due to my busking location choices i met and awesome family lawyer named Neil and through the time he decided to help me out to get out here (it was i hitch or wait extra time for trustees to do their thing, or him get my dirty dog ticket). so here i am waiting to get that last bit set up where i get to go back to the waste AGAIN and finish off this crap. at least this time though will be my last time forced back into the waste probably around march to sell off the property finally. thank you Neil Hayes, you have to be one of the mosy awesome lawyers i have ever me and you generally bring my faith back into humanity btw. And everyboby Prayers and positive energy out to Lucy, Neils puppy dog who has cancer surgery coming up very soon

Facebook Comments


Visitor map

Locations of Site Visitors