Thursday, August 22, 2013

Last night in Seattle then back to the waste

Well I wasn't wanting to head back to Fort Wayne it looks like that's what i am doing. Winter is heading in soon and with the fires and bear attacks in Colorado i think i will wait till next spring to start my journey again.

Still going to keep updating my blog often and keep you all updated on what is going on in my life and my travels around the country. Maybe by next spring i can pick up some gear sponsors or something to make things lighter and more manageable.

One more thing i need though. I need a can of sterno for my can cooker, candles burn up too fast from the reflective heat of the bottom of the can i am cooking in. Sterno would just work wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

Comments

Visitor map

Locations of Site Visitors