Friday, May 31, 2013

minor change update heading out tomorrow

Another quick update. Heading back to fort waste before heading west gotta take care of a few things real quick then on the road I go. Next stop after the fort will be miles city Montana then western Montana for the national rainbow gathering (hippie peace gathering not gay pride gathering) where I may be out of reach of a signal for up to a month due to being in the middle of nowhere Montana mountain range. But when I make it back in touch I will have a huge info dump with lots and lots of pictures. Be ready all and if you see me on the road feel free to shot out and let me know :-) . Well that's it for now. I leave out in the mid morning tomorrow back down I 74 to I465 to I69 north. Later all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments

Comments

Visitor map

Locations of Site Visitors