Sunday, April 28, 2013

Quick Update

Been a minute since my last posting. things are getting close now. I am loving how about my departure date they are predicting snow for this area. That's going to be fuuuuun.

All i have left is food stock and to water treat my tent cause i found a few leak spots during my test setup. Man the butterflies right now though. It has been almost 14 years and im really looking forward to this now though

also added a location to my itinerary. Sometime in Mid june i will be heading to western Montana for a National Rainbow Gathering (peace gathering in national forest). the main day for the festival is July 4th and i will be leaving probably about a week after that. During that time i may not post due to being out in the middle of nowhere with a strong possibility of no signal.But as soon as i am in an area that has signal i will update with many pictures, videos, and stories. Hope you all enjoy this journey with me and maybe i will see some of you while i am out on the road.

Ready for travel
Stiks

1 comment:

  1. here is a page with info on where i will bee
    http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/sites/annual-site.html

    the main page here http://www.welcomehome.org has more info on the festival and movement itself

    ReplyDelete

Facebook Comments

Comments

Visitor map

Locations of Site Visitors